A Wakefield Research PR survey for Citrix ByteMobile was featured in the USA Today Snapshot. The survey found that more than half (55 percent) of smartphone/tablet owners would trust the Internet over their parents (45 percent) for ‘how-to’ advice.
- Experts Reveal ‘Perfect’ Date To Put Your Christmas Tree and Decorations Up
- Making Way for Millennials & Gen Z
- Report: 84% of Marketing Leaders Use Predictive Analytics, but Struggle with Data-Driven Decisions
- The Office of the Future Is Greener, More Social, and Might Even Include Childcare
- Sharing a Meal With Others Can Reduce Stress, Improve Well-Being at Work, and Help You Eat Healthier