A Wakefield Research PR survey for the Can Manufacturers Institute was featured in the USA Today Snapshot. The survey revealed that when it comes to their ‘pantry personality’, nearly half of Americans (49 percent) consider themselves nice and neat. The other pantry personalities that adults identified with were minimalist (25 percent), disorganized chaos (16 percent) and doomsday prepper (10 percent).
- Experts Reveal ‘Perfect’ Date To Put Your Christmas Tree and Decorations Up
- Making Way for Millennials & Gen Z
- Report: 84% of Marketing Leaders Use Predictive Analytics, but Struggle with Data-Driven Decisions
- The Office of the Future Is Greener, More Social, and Might Even Include Childcare
- Sharing a Meal With Others Can Reduce Stress, Improve Well-Being at Work, and Help You Eat Healthier