A Wakefield Research PR survey for David’s Bridal was featured in the USA Today Snapshot. The survey revealed which pair of celebs recently engaged or recently married women would most like as their bridesmaids. Funny women Tina Fey and Amy Poehler topped the list with 30 percent, followed by real-life Friends Jennifer Aniston and Courtney Cox (27 percent). Next in line for bridesmaid duties were Katy Perry and Rihanna (22 percent), Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez came in at 15 percent, while Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb rounded out the bridal party list with 6 percent.
- Experts Reveal ‘Perfect’ Date To Put Your Christmas Tree and Decorations Up
- Making Way for Millennials & Gen Z
- Report: 84% of Marketing Leaders Use Predictive Analytics, but Struggle with Data-Driven Decisions
- The Office of the Future Is Greener, More Social, and Might Even Include Childcare
- Sharing a Meal With Others Can Reduce Stress, Improve Well-Being at Work, and Help You Eat Healthier