A Wakefield Research PR survey for KFC was featured in the USA Today Snapshot. The survey revealed the most common activities Americans have ‘caught’ people doing while in their car. Talking on the phone came in first at 84 percent, followed by eating (69 percent), singing (61 percent), applying makeup (60 percent) and dancing (33 percent).
- Making Way for Millennials & Gen Z
- Report: 84% of Marketing Leaders Use Predictive Analytics, but Struggle with Data-Driven Decisions
- The Office of the Future Is Greener, More Social, and Might Even Include Childcare
- Sharing a Meal With Others Can Reduce Stress, Improve Well-Being at Work, and Help You Eat Healthier
- An LGBTQ Guide to Coming Out Safely and Happily