A Wakefield Research PR survey for PicoSure was featured in the USA Today Snapshot. The survey revealed that more than half (57 percent) of Americans think that 38 years old is the average age that tattoos no longer look cool on you.
- Experts Reveal ‘Perfect’ Date To Put Your Christmas Tree and Decorations Up
- Making Way for Millennials & Gen Z
- Report: 84% of Marketing Leaders Use Predictive Analytics, but Struggle with Data-Driven Decisions
- The Office of the Future Is Greener, More Social, and Might Even Include Childcare
- Sharing a Meal With Others Can Reduce Stress, Improve Well-Being at Work, and Help You Eat Healthier