A Wakefield Research PR survey for iCMIS was featured in the USA Today Snapshot. According to the survey, 2 in 5 college seniors (42 percent) expect that they will earn at least $50,000 at their first job. Unfortunately for them, only 1 in 5 companies (23 percent) actually pay this amount.
- Making Way for Millennials & Gen Z
- Report: 84% of Marketing Leaders Use Predictive Analytics, but Struggle with Data-Driven Decisions
- The Office of the Future Is Greener, More Social, and Might Even Include Childcare
- Sharing a Meal With Others Can Reduce Stress, Improve Well-Being at Work, and Help You Eat Healthier
- An LGBTQ Guide to Coming Out Safely and Happily