A Wakefield Research PR survey for Post Great Grains Fad Diets was featured in the USA Today Snapshot. The survey focused on the reasons Americans consider dieting: sixty-eight percent consider want to improve their health while more than half (51 percent) want to look their best. Thirty-nine percent consider dieting so that they have more energy, 20 percent say setting a good example and 17 percent do it for family.
- Experts Reveal ‘Perfect’ Date To Put Your Christmas Tree and Decorations Up
- Making Way for Millennials & Gen Z
- Report: 84% of Marketing Leaders Use Predictive Analytics, but Struggle with Data-Driven Decisions
- The Office of the Future Is Greener, More Social, and Might Even Include Childcare
- Sharing a Meal With Others Can Reduce Stress, Improve Well-Being at Work, and Help You Eat Healthier