A Wakefield Research PR survey for Zyrtec was featured in the USA Today Snapshot. The survey revealed the most common beauty challenges for female allergy sufferers during allergy season. Watery eyes (89 percent) was the most common challenge, followed by a red nose (56 percent) and puffy face (43 percent).
- Experts Reveal ‘Perfect’ Date To Put Your Christmas Tree and Decorations Up
- Making Way for Millennials & Gen Z
- Report: 84% of Marketing Leaders Use Predictive Analytics, but Struggle with Data-Driven Decisions
- The Office of the Future Is Greener, More Social, and Might Even Include Childcare
- Sharing a Meal With Others Can Reduce Stress, Improve Well-Being at Work, and Help You Eat Healthier