A Wakefield Research PR survey for KFC Famous Bowls was featured in the USA Today Snapshot. The survey brought attention to the eating behaviors that are deal breakers for dating adults. Talking with a mouth full (71 percent) was the clear deal breaker. Taking food from a date’s plate (35 percent), playing with food (30 percent) and not letting food touch (10 percent) rounded out the other deal breaking responses.
- Experts Reveal ‘Perfect’ Date To Put Your Christmas Tree and Decorations Up
- Making Way for Millennials & Gen Z
- Report: 84% of Marketing Leaders Use Predictive Analytics, but Struggle with Data-Driven Decisions
- The Office of the Future Is Greener, More Social, and Might Even Include Childcare
- Sharing a Meal With Others Can Reduce Stress, Improve Well-Being at Work, and Help You Eat Healthier