A Wakefield Research PR survey for Crocs was featured in the USA Today Snapshot. The survey revealed ways Americans cope with embarrassing moments. One-third say “sorry” immediately, 1 in 5 (22 percent) make a joke to cover it up, 18 percent blush until it passes, and last but not least, 6 percent of Americans go to the extreme of actually leaving the room.
- Experts Reveal ‘Perfect’ Date To Put Your Christmas Tree and Decorations Up
- Making Way for Millennials & Gen Z
- Report: 84% of Marketing Leaders Use Predictive Analytics, but Struggle with Data-Driven Decisions
- The Office of the Future Is Greener, More Social, and Might Even Include Childcare
- Sharing a Meal With Others Can Reduce Stress, Improve Well-Being at Work, and Help You Eat Healthier