A Wakefield Research PR survey for Netflix was featured in the USA Today Snapshot. The survey about how parents will ring in the New Year found that 1 in 5 parents will keep it low key and party at home (21.1%), 20.6% will watch the ball drop, 15.7% will party at someone else’s home, 14.4% will watch movies, while 12.1% will go to a special event.
- Plastics are Pervasive in Clothing. Why Don’t Consumers Know?
- Gina Rodriguez Talks Pain in Childbirth and Prioritizing Self-Care Postpartum
- Don’t Wait For A Recession To Implement These 5 Cost-Effective Hiring Approaches
- Most Small Businesses Have Little Knowledge of Insurance — Here’s What You Need, and Where To Find It
- Creators Pretend to Be at Coachella – What it Means for Brands’ Influencer Event Strategies