A Wakefield Research PR survey for Kmart was featured in the USA Today Snapshot. The holiday survey revealed that nearly 2 in 5 Americans (39 percent) keep their holiday decorations five or more weeks after December 25th. More than one-third of Americans (36 percent) are a bit more ambitious and keep holiday decorations one to two weeks afterwards, followed by 15 percent that take them down less than one week after Christmas and 10 percent that do so after three to four weeks.
- Experts Reveal ‘Perfect’ Date To Put Your Christmas Tree and Decorations Up
- Making Way for Millennials & Gen Z
- Report: 84% of Marketing Leaders Use Predictive Analytics, but Struggle with Data-Driven Decisions
- The Office of the Future Is Greener, More Social, and Might Even Include Childcare
- Sharing a Meal With Others Can Reduce Stress, Improve Well-Being at Work, and Help You Eat Healthier