A Wakefield Research PR survey for Mary Kay was featured in the USA Today Snapshot. The survey revealed Americans’ opinions on how people look on a camera phone. Nearly half (48 percent) say they look older, 40 percent think people look their actual age and 12 percent say they look younger.
- Making Way for Millennials & Gen Z
- Report: 84% of Marketing Leaders Use Predictive Analytics, but Struggle with Data-Driven Decisions
- The Office of the Future Is Greener, More Social, and Might Even Include Childcare
- Sharing a Meal With Others Can Reduce Stress, Improve Well-Being at Work, and Help You Eat Healthier
- An LGBTQ Guide to Coming Out Safely and Happily