In the words of Homer Simpson: “Here’s to alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life’s problems.”
While this Duff guzzler is the definition of a beer fan, so many others have an appreciation for this lovely brown ale. Why do we bring this up?
Because today is National Beer Day, so in honor of the special occasion, here are some fun facts about beer drinkers, according to a survey conducted by Let’s Grab A Beer!
1. Americans would most like to have a beer with Jimmy Fallon!
2. Beer drinkers consider themselves more of a “foodies” than non-beer drinkers.
3. Beer drinkers are more likely to have a sophisticated sense of style.
4. Beer drinkers are more likely to use social media.
5. Beer drinkers are more like to be extroverts.
6. Nearly a third of men believe that beer is more important than the internet.
While you read this fact on the internet, we hope you have a cold one in celebration of this brew-tiful day!
Source: Perez Hilton