A Wakefield Research PR survey for Snagajob was featured in the USA Today Snapshot. The survey focused on summer hiring practices. The survey of hourly employee-hiring managers revealed that 65 percent of managers believe that increasing the federal minimum wage would help business.
- Experts Reveal ‘Perfect’ Date To Put Your Christmas Tree and Decorations Up
- Making Way for Millennials & Gen Z
- Report: 84% of Marketing Leaders Use Predictive Analytics, but Struggle with Data-Driven Decisions
- The Office of the Future Is Greener, More Social, and Might Even Include Childcare
- Sharing a Meal With Others Can Reduce Stress, Improve Well-Being at Work, and Help You Eat Healthier