A Wakefield Research PR survey for Citrix was featured in the USA Today Snapshot. The survey ranked Americans’ favorite fictional wearable tech items. The Starfleet wrist communicator from Star Trek came in at number one (34 percent), followed by James Bond’s X-ray glasses (28 percent), Tony Stark’s armor suit from Iron Man (21 percent), the shoe phone from Get Smart (10 percent) and the gadget hat from Inspector Gadget (7 percent).
- Experts Reveal ‘Perfect’ Date To Put Your Christmas Tree and Decorations Up
- Making Way for Millennials & Gen Z
- Report: 84% of Marketing Leaders Use Predictive Analytics, but Struggle with Data-Driven Decisions
- The Office of the Future Is Greener, More Social, and Might Even Include Childcare
- Sharing a Meal With Others Can Reduce Stress, Improve Well-Being at Work, and Help You Eat Healthier