A Wakefield Research PR survey for Citrix ByteMobile was featured in the USA Today Snapshot. The survey found that 69% of smartphone/tablet owners have gone a day or less without checking their mobile device while eating a meal. Nineteen percent went two to seven days, and 12 percent went eight or more days since checking their mobile device while dining.
- Experts Reveal ‘Perfect’ Date To Put Your Christmas Tree and Decorations Up
- Making Way for Millennials & Gen Z
- Report: 84% of Marketing Leaders Use Predictive Analytics, but Struggle with Data-Driven Decisions
- The Office of the Future Is Greener, More Social, and Might Even Include Childcare
- Sharing a Meal With Others Can Reduce Stress, Improve Well-Being at Work, and Help You Eat Healthier