A Wakefield Research PR survey for Thrivent Financial was featured in the USA Today Snapshot. The survey found that 75% of college students choose more financially practical schools and 25% of students choose their dream schools, even if it results in more debt.
- Experts Reveal ‘Perfect’ Date To Put Your Christmas Tree and Decorations Up
- Making Way for Millennials & Gen Z
- Report: 84% of Marketing Leaders Use Predictive Analytics, but Struggle with Data-Driven Decisions
- The Office of the Future Is Greener, More Social, and Might Even Include Childcare
- Sharing a Meal With Others Can Reduce Stress, Improve Well-Being at Work, and Help You Eat Healthier