How is B2B Research Unique?
Understanding c-suite perspectives, executive priorities, and what drives business decision-making is very different from measuring consumer motivations. It requires an understanding of the business landscape, market conditions, the business-leader mindset and a range of other factors. Our B2B research team leverages quantitative and qualitative methodologies to deliver insights that change how businesses think…and ultimately how they act.
A Quality Research Team = Quality Results
Whether you’re a research professional, a marketing adviser or a communications expert, we speak your language. Our staff consists of classically-trained market research experts who work alongside professionals drawn from non-research fields like PR, journalism, media, advertising and marketing. This means we understand how you’re using the data and what you need from B2B research in order to do your own work more effectively.
Our Core B2B Quantitative Research Capabilities Include:
- Market and Competitive Landscape Assessments
- Attitudes & Usage
- Corporate Identity and Brand Positioning
- Creative Development and Advertising Effectiveness Testing
- Product Concept and Prototype Testing
- Benchmarking and Tracking
- Customer or Member Satisfaction
- Market Sizing
- Price-Point Research
- Quick-Turnaround Pulse Polls
Our emphasis on quality ensures your quantitative survey is methodologically rigid and produces decision-grade, representative results that drive decision-making. Whether fielding the survey online, by telephone, in-person, or using a hybrid methodology, Wakefield’s B2B research team strictly adheres to AAPOR guidelines and practices.
We are the preferred partner to numerous Fortune 500 brands, organizations and agencies.
What Are the Advantages of Wakefield’s Quantitative B2B Research Services?
• Every project is led by a senior researcher.
• Our research reports always include strategic recommendations that you can take directly to market.
• We’re not only experienced and informed, but we’re actually fun to work with.
• We take the time to understand all of your needs – from your objectives, to timelines, budget, and deliverables.
• We provide ongoing support for the life of your research data. In fact, we encourage you to come to us with additional questions and follow-up requests.
• Our research deliverables are written with the entire audience in mind, and are as accessible to laypeople and non-research professionals as they are to market research experts.
Custom B2B Research Deliverables for Executives and Decision-Makers
We don’t believe in templated results.
Our B2B research deliverables are designed to be useful for c-level employees down to the marketing team. Through customized deliverables and in-person or virtual results presentations, our job isn’t done until all key stakeholders see the utility of the research and how it applies to their day-to-day responsibilities. Therefore, Wakefield’s B2B research reports include specific sections for the executive team, the marketing and sales teams (when applicable) and for the research team. All quantitative research projects also include standard deliverables like cross-tabulated banner reports that show results by key demographic and psychographic audiences as well as frequency reports and raw data.
Let's Work Together
For media inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org. For all other inquiries, including requests for proposals, or to speak with a member of our staff, please fill out our form.
© 2022 Wakefield Research