A Wakefield Research PR survey for Elizabeth Arden was featured in the USA Today Snapshot. The survey uncovered what life events in a woman’s life are the most important to appear youthful. Her wedding, birthday and class reunion tied as the most important at 19 percent, followed by a job interview (16 percent) and first date (9 percent).
- Experts Reveal ‘Perfect’ Date To Put Your Christmas Tree and Decorations Up
- Making Way for Millennials & Gen Z
- Report: 84% of Marketing Leaders Use Predictive Analytics, but Struggle with Data-Driven Decisions
- The Office of the Future Is Greener, More Social, and Might Even Include Childcare
- Sharing a Meal With Others Can Reduce Stress, Improve Well-Being at Work, and Help You Eat Healthier